Westchester is walking to fight child abuse and strengthen families!
Please join us Sunday, April 30, 2017 at 9 am at Rye Playland as we walk to raise awareness about how each of us can help prevent child abuse and neglect. The much needed funds will go towards community education and helping vulnerable families.
Gather your friends, family and co-workers, and join us for this fun event!
You Can Participate in the Fight Against Child Abuse by supporting this year's walk in a variety of ways:
- Getting or being a Sponsor
- Being a Walker
- Being a Helper/Volunteer
- Captain a Team of your Coworkers, Classmates, Friends
- Donating In-Kind Gifts for Prizes/Giveaways
- Encourage Pledges
This 5K Walk and 1/2 Mile Stroll is intended for all ages and openly welcomes individuals, teams, families, friends and large groups.
Your Pledges Will Provide Hope to Families in Need:
- $2500 Provides Parent Aide services to one family for one year in their home
- $1000 Facilitates an Intensive 12 hour training for Parent Aides
- $500 Serves one child at risk of child abuse and neglect
- $250 Offers one Parenting Group in a homeless shelter
- $100 Provides Community Outreach and Education
- $50 Supports families for one week using the 24/7 Parent Helpline
- $25 Funds emergency food and supplies
Our Fundraising Goal: